About the Journal
European Journal of Applied Physics (EJ-PHYSICS) is a peer-reviewed international journal publishes bimonthly full-length state-of-the-art research papers, reviews, case studies related to all areas to related Physics.
All submitted articles:
- - must be original
- - must be previously unpublished research results
- - must be experimental or theoretical
- - and will be peer-reviewed
- - may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during the review period
EJBMR is published by European Open Access Publishing (EUROPA Publishing)
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Processing Charge: 39.00 (EUR)
If a manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors will be asked to pay an Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover publication costs.
NOTE : All accepted manuscripts are obligated to adapt the layout of the paper according to the journal's template. If you are unable to adapt your submission manuscript to our template, EJ-PHYSICS' support crew may provide this service for the authors by charging a Template Support Fee of 40 Euro.
Focus and Scope
European Journal of Applied Physics (EJ-PHYSICS) is a high quality, open access, international, peer-reviewed online journal which aims to bi-monthly publish full-length original research papers, reviews, case studies related to all areas of Physics such as :
- - Advances in Instrumentation and Techniques
- - Applications of Microscopy in the Physical Sciences
- - Applied Materials Science & Engineering
- - Applied Non-linear Physics
- - Applied Optics,
- - Non-linear optics,
- - Laser Physics,
- - Ultrafast phenomena,
- - Lasers application to Medicine,
- - Chemistry
- - Astrophysics and Plasma Physics
- - Atomic, Molecular and Chemical Physics
- - Biomaterials Science and Biomedical Engineering
- - Biomedical Engineering, Medical/Biological Physics, Health Physics, Biomechanics
- - Biophysics, Bio (electro) magnetism,
- - Biophysical Chemistry
- - Nanoscale physics
- - Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- - Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology
- - Non-equilibrium systems
- - Nuclear Physics/Chemistry, Radioactivity, Radiochemistry, Radiation Safety
- - Nuclear Sciences and Engineering
- - Particle Physics
- - Petascale computing
- - Physical Chemistry
- - Physical Properties of Biological/Biomedical Systems through Microscopy
- - Plasma physics
- - Polymers
- - Optical Physics, Quantum Electronics, and Photonics
- - Quantum Physics
- - Quantum Monte Carlo
- - Radiation Physics, Radiation Chemistry, Radiation Processing, Radiation-Matter interaction, Spectroscopies
- - Radioactivity and Radiochemistry, Radiation Protection and Safety Issues
- - Semiconductors devices and Photonics, Opto-electronics, Quantum Electronics
- - Soft and granular matter
- - Solid State Physics
- - Surfaces, Interfaces, and Colloids
The process of reviewing is considered critical to establishing a reliable body of research and knowledge. The review process aims to make authors meet the standards of their discipline, and of science in general.
We use a double-blind system for peer-reviewing; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous to each other. The paper will be peer-reviewed by two or three experts; one is an editorial staff and the other two are external reviewers.
The editor will pass the manuscripts that are accepted for publication to a publisher who will be responsible for organizing the editorial services and online printing of the publication.
Paid Review Model
To facilitate a speedy turn-around when a rapid decision is required, EJ-PHYSICS offers a review model in which selected peer reviewers are paid to deliver high-quality and timely peer-review reports.
Reviews are paid for each review that is delivered:
- - High quality: The quality of the review must be approved by the editors.
- - Timely: The review must be delivered to the editor within its due.
Reviewers are paid 7 EUR for each approved review. After a minimum of 3 approved reviews, reviewers can withdraw the amount they acquired via PAYPAL.
In the case that reviewers decide to publish with EJ-PHYSICS, each approved review is considered as 12 EUR.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available after publication on the EJBIO website to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Manuscript Withdrawal and Refund Policies
Authors can withdraw their manuscript at any stage of submission, peer reviewing and copyediting procedures. However, withdrawals after the copyediting process are not subject to the refund of the Article Processing Fee.